Battlefield 4 is the sequel to the classic FPS series. Once again, we get the opportunity to complete the game in single player mode, but the main attraction for us is the multiplayer mode. It is modeled on the previous game (Battlefield 3) and has been enriched with many interesting places, weapons, and game modes.
- Dual core CPU (Intel Core i5 or AMD “Bulldozer”).
- At least 2 GB main system memory
- Graphics card with at least 256 MB of VRAM and support for DirectX 10
- 20+ GB of harddrive space
- Windows Vista
- Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5 or i7) at 3 Ghz
- 4 GB memory (8 GB for 64-bit operating systems)
- A modern DX11 graphics card with 1 GB of video memory, GeForce 600 series or Radeon 7000 series
- Windows 7 64-bit operating system
- 20+ GB of free harddrive space